Photobucket

Monday, January 19, 2015

Children's comments about the tree

Penny: I really miss the tree cause it was my favourite shade. I liked climbing on it and having my lunch under it. I think we should grow another one tomorrow and it should be big enough after tomorrow. Denan: The tree's gone. It got cut down . I didn't climb it cause I just didn't. Isla: The tree's cut down because it was sick. I saw it when I came in. I liked to climb. I liked swinging on that tree. I could build a shade house. Eli: The tree, it got cut down cause it was going to fall down because it had a disease. I liked climbing it cause its fun. We should build around it with wood and put a wood roof on it and leave a little opening so you could get out. Noah: The climbing tree's gone. It's been takes away because it was sad. We can grow another one. You have to buy some seeds. We plant them and dig a hole and put it in it. If you wait and wait and wait a little tree will grow until its bigger then we can clim on it. Hans: The tree, its gone cause it was sick. It got chopped up chop. chop. chop. We should get a new tree. Alex: The tree's cut down cause it was getting so sick. I liked climbing the tree cause I liked it up. Let's grow another tree with oranges on it. Mitch: The tree's got cut down cause maybe it got broken and stuff. I liked the leaves and stuff. We might grow another tree. You just put a little thing on it and it will grow. William: I saw the tree was cut off. My Nana said that. It's just cut down now. I liked the tree when it was normal. I liked to climb it. Michaela: The tree was down. It was gone. It was SO sick. I was being there a long time. I liked to climb up it cause then I could get my picture taken up there. We should grow another one. Izabella: Someone cut the tree down. It was sick. The tree was strong. I liked climbing it cause it was so nice. We should do a new tree. Railis: It fell down. Maybe its cut off. I liked to play with it. I watched the people climb up the tree, up the ladder. Travis: The tree, it was cut down cause there were bugs in it that were making it sick. I liked to play on it. I climbed higher and higher, up to the top. You should find another one that is different but looks the same. Dylan: The tree. It died. It was sick. The playground was a little bit interesting. I liked climbing it. I wasn't scared. I went up the tree and down the tree.I climbed on that rope thing. You will have no shade. Payton: The tree, its gone because it was sick. I liked climbing. It was Te Ngakau's favourite too. Shall we dream about it? Ella: It died because it had a disease in it. My Mum told me. You need to grow another tree. Not an apple or watermelon tree, just a tree with no fruit on it. Mikayla: The tree was chopped down cause it died. I liked walking over that tree. I did big steps. We might need to put an umbrella over it. Emily: The tree's missing. I don't know where it has gone. I climbed on it. I climbed up the ladder.

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing what the kiddies have to say, they really are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful words. Love it!

    ReplyDelete