Photobucket

Saturday, October 31, 2009

In conjunction with national 'blind week'

We asked the morning children individually .... What is blind?

Ben said ... You can't see, then you're blind and you shouldn't drive a car.
Mia P said ... You can't see because you have blunt eyes. You couldn't see things.
Logan said ... It makes you dead to death. It kills us. When you get blind it kills us.
Nathan S said ... You go to the doctors so your eyes get better. if they don't get better they will get hurt.
Marshall said ... You go to the doctors cause you bleed. When you're blind you bleed.
Caden said ... You say 'stop it, I don't like that.'
Jacob H said ... Your blood comes out. If you're blind you can die cause it's so bad. It's your eyes.
Oliver S said ... It's when your eyes are closed. I wouldn't see anything if I was blind.
Jessica said ... You can't see because your eyes are always shut. You can't see anything.
Madison said ... You can't see because you are blind. it wouldn't be good because you can't see.
Alex said ... If I was blind it would hurt my eyes. I would miss my Mum and Dad if I was blind and couldn't see them.
Ricky said ... You can't see and you couldn't see where you were going.
Ryan L said ... It means if you're blind check check (holds his head to think). It means blistered hands, eh?
Elsa said ... You can't see. My Dad told me and he told me its dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment