Photobucket

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Raelene lost for words on her last day, Surprising I know!


I really am lost for words after the wonderful last day I had before beginning my maternity leave and 'yes' that's surprising for 'me' lol. I was incredibly delighted by the amazing generosity of the families and children. As you can see from the picture my baby and I were very spoilt with gorgeous cards filled of warm wishes, (many made by the children) and some lovely presents. I really can't thank everyone enough! My baby is going to be smelling delicious; looking very smart; wrapped up warm; protected with bibs; safe in his styley sling (assuming I can work out the technical side of it's operation); entertained with exciting books and stimulated with the fun new toys! What more could I ask for!!! I will really miss the children of BDK but promise to visit with bubs as soon as we're both up to it :-)
Thank you so much
Lots of love Raelene and bump
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Raelene, I popped into Kindy today to say goodbye but I was a day late :( sorry I missed you, hope all goes well and I'll be looking forward to seeing you and bubs in a few months. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are missing you already! Hope you get a bit of "me" time before bubs arrives to put your feet up. Wishing yo all the best! Lily and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raelene, Jessica thought it was very funny that you referred to your baby as "bump". We look forward to meeting him (I'm sure by then he will have a different name).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly is so excited about your baby coming, good luck and try to rest before your miracle arrives!, love the busfield family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are missing you. We want to see your baby when we come home from Thailand. Love from Mia Ivill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mia, Itʻs great to see that you have arrived safely in Thailand. We hope that you had a great trip. It is sunny but cold here, so we wish we were in Thailand with you. Hope you enjoy your holiday with your grandparents. Love from everyone at Botany Downs Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Raelene! You're pregnant!

    Oh the things I miss out on while I'm away... This is wonderful! Congrats!

    I read also that you're in Thailand? I hope your travel was safe, and you're enjoying yourself!

    I'm so excited for you and your hubbie!

    xxx Kisses, Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raelene I hope you will be ok and I hope you don't hurt, tomorrow will you be back at kindy after the baby comes out your tummy?
    I did try to explain that it will take you a little bit longer than that to recover.

    ReplyDelete