Photobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jayden reflects on his work with Steve


I was very amused by the story Jaydenʻs mum shared with me regarding a reflection he had after his morning working with Steve. She told me that when they were leaving a comment on the blog about the creation of Katie and Rocky, Jayden asked if Steve had also helped to make Raeleneʻs baby. Jaydenʻs mum was quick to point out that although heʻs very clever sheʻs pretty sure he didnʻt help make Raeleneʻs baby. This is such a gorgeous story Jayden and certainly fun for a laugh. You have taken quite an interest in my baby Jayden and have been drawing the most gorgeous pictures of the baby in my tummy, thank you so much for these I even have even put one in my portfolio! I wonder if Katie and Rocky would like a baby since babies are a hot topic at BDK at the moment. Maybe we could talk to Steve and see if he could help Katie and Rocky create one :-)
Raelene

1 comment:

  1. As busy rockers making music, I cant imagine that Rocky or Katie would have time for babies.

    It's a hard life on tour and I bet they would value time out occasionally siting with friends. Perhaps somewhere for them to chat over a cup of tea or perhaps some lemonade.

    Any ideas guys how that might happen??

    ReplyDelete