Photobucket

Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I think weʻll go about 100"


Over the past eighteen months we have seen Archie and Mariekeʻs friendship go from strength to strength.  It is just such a comfortable, equal relationship based on mutual respect and interests.  In the last week I noticed that you have been doing the same circuit in the trolley every day.  The trolley was carefully positioned at the top of the hill while you both hopped in.  Then it was jiggle, jiggle, jiggle and the momentum propelled you down the hill.  Marieke, what trust you have in Archieʻs ability to steer the trolley safely down the hill.  As the trolley gathered speed Marieke predicted, "I think weʻll go about 100."

5 comments:

  1. I think you might only go 50 Archie and Marieke! It looks like fun. Next time please may I have a go? Love from Benji xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Archie! Too fast for me and you to go. Why were you steering into the edge? If I saw you doing that, I would be terrified!!!
    You might hurt yourself or tip over. That would be fun though.
    Love from Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. HiArchie,
    Can Jeremy and Tom come on it with you?
    Is there enough room?
    Maybe Uncle Tim could have a double.
    From Jeremy and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Archie and Marieke!!!! That looks like fun.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you're CRAZY!! But it looks like fun. Sarah and Flip

    ReplyDelete