Photobucket

Monday, February 9, 2009

Bubble Trouble





A number of the morning children enjoyed exploring with various bubble wands today. This had been a popular activity last week in the afternoon session and proved to be a hit with the morning children also. It was Stefanie's first day at morning kindy and she decided this activity was so much fun that she spent most of the session blowing bubbles and practicing how to catch them. I have fond memories of blowing and catching bubbles from my kindy days, they just seem to be so mystical! Raelene

2 comments:

  1. Just a note to say thank you for letting me join in your learning today. It's lovely to see so much learning going on! I particularly enjoyed Kate's book "Pink Ears" at mat time, chatting to Caleb at lunchtime about his favourite thing at kindy today ("the playdough because it's yellow and yellow's my favourite colour - what's your favourite colour?" - for the record, purple) and reading a story with Stefanie. I also loved your portfolios!
    All the very best
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a very big bibble and it poped!
    Its became rain and wet every one.
    It was fun!!!
    I want to play bubbles again!!

    From Rubin

    ReplyDelete