Photobucket

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My brother is Santaʻs helper ... Caelanʻs story


One day Santa came to our house and knocked on the door. I said, "Santa, what are you doing here?" Santa said, "I am seeing if your brother wants to be my helper." "Iʻll go and get him." Reuban camed with me to the door. Santa said, "hello Reuban, do you want to be my helper, an elf or something like that?" Reuban said, "Yes." So Reuban and Santa went on his reindeer up in the air to the North Pole. It was a very long, long way away. Reuban wrapped all the presents. He played with Santa and Santaʻs other helpers. All Santaʻs helpers went to the park across the road. They played duck, duck, goose. Reuban slept at Santaʻs house. In the morning he had weetbix for breakfast, then Santa took Reuban home on his reindeers. Mum and Dad said, "Did you be a good boy?" and Reuban said, "Yes," Then Reuban played with me.

1 comment:

  1. Great story Caelan! It made me smile and I think it is a lovely idea. How thoughtful that you let your brother go and help Santa!! I hope Santa finds us at our new house this Christmas.
    Love Mummy
    P.s. Thanks team! What a lovely idea.
    Sheena

    ReplyDelete