Photobucket

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A morning of Ten Pin Bowling at Panmure




What a brilliant morning! All thanks to the generosity of Rubinʻs parents Chris and Seiko. They donated this excursion when their daughter Erika was at kindergarten with us ... and it was SO successful that we just had to repeat it while Rubin was at kindergarten. The success was largely due to having a manager and coach to each team of four children. As we did with the Olympics, the children wrote their name down beside the team colour they wanted to be in. After a bus trip and 10 turns of bowling it was time for nuggets, chips and lemonade. Chris then gave each child two tokens for a game.
Thanks so much to the Whiteley family and all the people who helped.

26 comments:

  1. and what a fantastic morning it was! I enjoyed myself as much as the kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaxon said .. I liked playing the games and I liked going to bowling. I was in the black team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie said .. I liked knocking those down. I got five. I liked riding on the bus. I was in the orange team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah said ... I liked knocking over the pins because I like bowling. I liked my lollipop tpp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin said ... I liked the bowling because its lots of fun. After that I liked the bike game machine. It was brmmmmmm brmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madeleine said ... I liked getting the balls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jemma said ... I liked eating the chicken nuggets and the sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaitlyn said ... I liked bowling when you knocked them down

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caitlin B said ... I liked rolling the bowling cause its so fun. I liked the games too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mikaela said ... I like the chips and sauce and the games.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lara said ... I liked doing the bowling cause I won because it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adam said ... I liked doing the bowling. I liked playing over there on those driving things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Niamh said ... I liked getting the prize ... the lollies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ronan said ... I liked playing cars because they are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clive said ... I liked winning my prize, my rugby ball. I liked playing the games.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Caleb said .. I liked bowling cause I knocked down all the pins.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Molly said ... I wanted to win and I just couldnʻt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rohnan said ... I liked getting the toys. it was my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sean said ... i liked the man giving me some of the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Harrison said ... I liked bowling the ball cause I just did.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ashton said ... I liked playing with the racing car one cause I get to drive it all the time and I won the race.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi all. It was our pleasure to have the kids come bowling and play on the games, and enjoy there day out. Chris & Seiko

    ReplyDelete